A quick definition:
First World Problems are the issues unique to people in the world with relative affluence: the top 1%, or those with an income starting from $32,400 USD. For people like us, problems arise due to abundance, not scarcity. We don’t struggle with malnutrition but rather obesity. We don’t struggle with lack of education but rather apathy to learning. We don’t struggle with lack of resources but rather distraction and managing priorities.
All posts in alphabetical order:
- Attention decreases as quantity of information increases.
- Too many people have opinions; not enough people provide proof.
- It's easier than ever to numb your own pain.
- What is the problem of integration?
- Why is the problem of integration a problem?
- Call to action: let's work on solving this problem