A quick definition:
Relationships deserve special attention because they make up one of the largest chunks of our well-being. And I don’t just mean romance. I also mean friendships, family, co-workers. While most of us are decent at interacting with other people, the sad fact is that we’ve mostly been wingin’ it. There is no rulebook to relationships. To alleviate that, I write about how to approach different aspects of the relationship process: communication, empathy, language, expectations, connection, vulnerability, listening, and so much more.
All posts in alphabetical order:
- My experience with isolation, emptiness, and feeling like a nobody
- 3 ways to feel like a somebody
- Closing thoughts
- Not all negative emotions are bad.
- Pandering to negative emotions becomes a missed opportunity.
- Respect negative emotions; don't pander to them.