A quick definition:
Self-actualization is the process by which we become the best version of ourselves. That doesn’t mean becoming a carbon copy of someone else you admire. It means being the best you possible. With that said, I write about how we can resolve the common problems that hold most of us back from reaching our highest selves: distractions, bad priorities, self-deception, self-doubts, fears, inauthenticity… and so much more.
All posts in alphabetical order:
- The future is fuzzy, so it's hard to see its value.
- But the present is also fuzzy, so it's hard to see its discomforts.
- Being vulnerable is important.
- But being vulnerable is hard.
- Here's some tips I think could help us be more vulnerable.
- People suffering from analysis paralysis
- People suffering from failure to launch
- People who never do anything out of self-consciousness
- People who never step outside their comfort zone